The PCA Predict integration guide for Shopify will allow you to use PCA Predict’s address, phone and email validation within your Shopify checkout form. Please follow the instructions below to configure the service within your Shopify store.
You can find information relating to turning on Google Analytics within Shopify here: https://help.shopify.com/manual/reports-and-analytics/google-analytics
Create an Account
If you do not already have a PCA Predict account then you will need to register one to be able to use the services. If you already have an account please move onto the next step.
Generate the PCA Predict tag
Once you’ve got your account, you need to generate the PCA Predict tag to copy and paste into your Shopify store. Follow the steps below to generate the tag:
- Select the New Service option from the menu in your PCA Predict account dashboard
- Click the green SET UP button under the Address, Email and Mobile Phone Validation heading:
- The page will then ask you where you are going to use the service, select App
- Choose the Shopify option
- Enter in the URL of your Shopify website. This will be used by the setup to redirect the browser so that you can complete the process of mapping the PCA Predict lookup to the address fields in your Shopify forms
- You will now be presented with the PCA Tag, it will look something like this:
- Copy this tag, it needs to be pasted into your Shopify settings
Pasting the PCA Predict Tag into Shopify
Once you have the PCA tag, leave the PCA Predict account dashboard open where it is and head over to your Shopify administration panel in a separate browser window/tab. You need to insert the PCA Predict tag into your page in the following way:
- Go to Settings and General in your Shopify admin section
- Save your settings
- Head back to your PCA account dashboard to finish off the process
Test the services
Visit your store online and test the checkout forms to make sure everything is working as you expect.
If you need help, please contact our support team who will be happy to help you.
Can't find what you're looking for?