Install the extension into your Magento store
To set up the extension:
- Head to your Magento Admin Panel then to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
- You will see a listing of all the extensions currently installed in your Magento store - if you have any extensions from PCA Predict already, uninstall these, and clear the Magento cache (Magento Admin Panel > System > Cache Management > Flush Magento Cache) before proceeding.
- Paste your Extension Key into Magento Connect Manager, and click Install, then Proceed, or browse for the downloaded package file and click Upload.
- The console at the bottom of the page will report when the module has been installed and the cache has been cleared.
Configure the extension
To set up your details:
- Return to the Admin Panel, and head to System > Configuration > PCA Predict – Settings.
Note: if you get a 404 error you may need to log out of the Admin Panel and log back in again.
- When you first go to the configuration page you will be presented with a registration form. This will allow you to set up a free trial account and create the required keys. If you already have an account you can skip the registration and enter your keys in the Website key and Admin panel key fields.
- Decide whether you would like the country to be automatically set based on the customer’s IP Address (this can be changed manually by the customer if they want to enter an address in a different country), and select Yes or No in theIP Country Lookup dropdown. This setting applies to the public website only, not the Admin Panel.
- Click Save Config to commit the changes.
Test the Capture+ address look-up control
That's all you need to do! Now head to your checkout page to see the new Capture+ International Address Finder in action.
Our Magento extension can be customized to better suit your requirements, and even used with 3rd party checkout extensions, such as OneStepCheckout.
Remember, if you have any problems we're here to help.
Can't find what you're looking for?