NOTE: These instructions are for Magento 1. If you are using version 2, please use the Magento 2 setup guide.
Install the extension into your Magento store
To set up the extension:
- Head to your Magento Admin Panel then to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
- You will see a listing of all the extensions currently installed in your Magento store - if you have any extensions from PCA Predict already, uninstall these, and clear the Magento cache (Magento Admin Panel > System > Cache Management > Flush Magento Cache) before proceeding.
- Paste your Extension Key into Magento Connect Manager, and click Install, then Proceed, or browse for the downloaded package file and click Upload.
- The console at the bottom of the page will report when the module has been installed and the cache has been cleared.
Create an Account
If you don’t already have a PCA Predict Account, you will need to create one at PCApredict.com/register
To set up your details:
- Return to the Admin Panel, and head to System > Configuration > PCA Predict – Settings.
Note: if you get a 404 error you may need to log out of the Admin Panel and log back in again.
- In the PCA Predict settings page within Magento, enter your PCA Predict Account Code and password.
- Click Login. An Auth Token will be created which allows your extension to communicate with your PCA account.
- Once the login is complete the page will refresh and the button will change to Logout. Should you wich to stop using the extension you can logout here at any time.
That's all you need to do! Now head to your checkout page to see the verification services in action.
Our Magento extension can be customized to better suit your requirements and will work alongside 3rd party checkout extensions, such as 'OneStepCheckout'.
You can customise and manage any of your services from within your PCA account.
Remember, if you have any problems we're here to help.
Can't find what you're looking for?
0800 047 0493