NOTE: These instructions are for Magento 2. If you are using version 1, please use the Magento setup guide .
From your Magento 2 Store
Magento 2 offers you an easier way to install extensions and updates by synchronizing your purchases from the marketplace to your store. If you have this setup, you can simply purchase our extension for free and then use the updater to install it into your Magento 2 site.
When the app is installed you can continue to the Magento Settings section to setup your field mappings.
Alternatively if you have access to your store filesystem you can install it manually.
- Download the .ZIP file from the Magento 2 Store.
- Locate app/code/ directory, which should be under the magento root installation.
- If the code folder is not there, create it.
- Create a folder called PCAPredict inside the located app/code/ .
- Create a folder called Tag in the PCAPredict folder.
- Extract the contents of the .ZIP file to the Tag folder you just created.
- Refer to the Magento 2 documentation for full instructions on how to install an app. In development mode, the commands should be something similar to the following:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade - This will tell magento to install the app
php bin/magento cache:flush - This will clear any old cache
- For commands to install the app in production mode, see the recommended Magento 2 documentation .
Create an Account
If you don’t already have a PCA Predict Account, you will need to create one at https://www.pcapredict.com/register/
The configuration for the extension is located under: Stores > Other Settings > PCA Predict Settings .
Configuring the services
Once you have entered your PCA Predict Account Code and Password, the app will setup the required keys for your magento store. These keys can be managed by logging into your PCA Predict Account .
Once you've completed the setup, head to your online checkout page and admin area to see the verification services in action.
Our Magento extension can be customized to better suit your requirements and will work alongside 3rd party checkout extensions, such as 'OneStepCheckout'.
Remember, if you have any problems we're here to help .
Can't find what you're looking for?
0800 047 0493